Friday, December 5, 2008

Can you smell it?


I love coffee, be it the black espresso of Italy, the thick, spoon will stand in the cup Austrian coffee, plain ol' American coffee or my favorite of late, French press coffee. I don't have an expensive French press, but this one works well for me.


Yesterday we were in Costco and they had set up a small coffee shop where they were selling these beans grown in Mexico. They are then sent to Texas to be roasted. We got the dark roast because that is the best in my opinion. This coffee is very good and very reasonably priced. In fact, this is the second pot today. I actually think the coffee has more caffeine than others, because I have more energy than normal.


Slip on over and and I'll keep it hot for you!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Hello fellow coffee lover. Yes, I can smell it :-)

    ReplyDelete