Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Dinner




Our traditional Christmas family dinner included prime rib roast, twice-baked potatoes and my sour cream and bacon salad dressing. We started out with Peach Bellini's with champagne (ginger ale for the boys) and a wonderful California cab with the beef. The Trout's favorite Red Velvet Cake is for dessert and if there is any left, I'll post that tomorrow.
Daughter Angie and husband Mike and our grandsons, Noah and Josiah were our dinner guests. I wish all our family and friends could have been here today. Let's plan on next year.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:25 AM

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as though you had a lovely day. If I may quote Martha..."that's a very good thing." You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had been there too to help eat that great looking meal.

    ReplyDelete