Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grooming Day


It was grooming day at our house for Kippy, and she certainly understands what we talk about. The Trout and I mentioned last night that she will be going to the groomer in the morning. So, she got up, ate breakfast and then disappeared. After searching each room and calling her, I found a very small bit of her tail peaking out from under the guest bed. I advised her that her hiding left something to be desired. She actually loves being groomed and is very patient with all the hair design a Bichon needs, but it is the car ride that she despises. Always has and always will. To this I need to add, we drive 3000 miles to Montana and back each summer and she rides along but she is not happy until we get there.
I actually think she is not too happy with the ribbons and the picnic-like scarf around the neck. It's just part of being pretty, I guess!

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful whether she likes it or not. I, however, she her in paisley rather than checks.

    ReplyDelete