Thursday, January 15, 2009

This and That

I promise I will not complain about the weather since I know we have it so much better than anyone else. However, it has been cold for Florida; so much so, we actually cancelled playing golf yesterday and went with friends to a matinee and saw Clint Eastwood in "Gran Torino." Very good movie, completely sad ending. In my opinion, Clint Eastwood is right up there in talent with Charleton Heston and Paul Newman. Such great actors of my time.


On a lighter note, daughter #1 sent a surprise in the mail this week. Another phrase from "Uppercase Living" to add to our home. Somehow, she knew this phrase would be "us." We will enjoy this very much.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice gift from your daughter, Susan. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie.
    Hopefully, we'll be able to get to the movies this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Glad you like it. I thought is was pretty and would look nice. E

    ReplyDelete