Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Israeli Couscous with Balsamic Glazed Vegetables

You know how it goes.  You are reading a blog and your eyes drift to the writer's favorite blogs.  You take a moment...ha ha...to check it out and then it takes you to another blog, and so on and so forth.  I just love doing this, but the time does get away from you.

I found a blog this week and I no longer remember where I found it...like who led me to it.  But, I am glad I found Susi.  Her blog is delightful and tonight her Israeli Couscous with Balsamic Glazed Vegetables are on our table!!

I have had a box of Israeli Couscous in my pantry and I always like to clean out as much of the pantry items before we head north for the summer.  This recipe was perfect.  Check out Susi's Kochen und Backen Adventures.


9 comments:

  1. I've not tried Israeli couscous, but this looks delicious. Thank you for both a new recipe AND a new item to try. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try Israeli couscous. I know I will soon for sure. This recipe would be a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any suggestion for a new side dish, and while I like couscous, I've never tried the Israeli - I'm going over for a look at Susi's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, ha! Susan, how do you know about me drifting to other blogs so often? This looks fabulous and thanks for introducing us to another wonderful blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds like something we would really enjoy;I've never prepared couscous; thought it sounded blah, but you make it sound so tasty.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing where the internet takes us throughout the course of a day! I often wonder "how'd I get here??" Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have drifted from blog to blog just as you said and have so many wonderful sites! We are not alone - LOL!

    This sounds wonderful and I will certainly look at Susi's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, thanks so much for the shout-out :o) I'm glad you enjoyed the couscous as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I printed off this recipe after seeing it on Susi's blog, too...but I just haven't made it yet! Glad to see another endorsement from you~

    ReplyDelete